Rabu, 26 September 2012

Narativ Story "Arrogant Rabbit and Tortoise" Versi B.Inggris


Arrogant Rabbit and Tortoise

In a small forest on the outskirts of the village, there is an arrogant rabbit. She likes to taunt other animals that are weaker. Other animals such as turtles, snails, ants, and other small animals there is nothing like the arrogant hare.

One day, the Rabbit walked arrogantly looking for diejeknya weak opponents. By chance he met a turtle.
"Hey, the turtle, the slow, not the way you wrote dong .. run away, let me quickly up," said Rabbit Sambir lip to Tortoise.
"Let the Rabbits, indeed slower path. Importantly I got safely to my destination, rather than quickly later fell and was injured," said Tortoise calmly.
"Hey, turtle, how about a contest run. If you win I'll give you anything you ask for a gift," Hare said with a laugh. In his heart he said, "How could he be able to beat me."
"Well, rabbits, how could I compete with this race, you can run and jump quickly, while I go step by step, carrying the weight of my house," said the turtle.
"I can not, you should not reject my challenge is. Anyway I'll see you tomorrow morning under the banyan tree. I will contact Mr. Wolf to be the referee," Rabbit force.
Turtles can only be silent stare. In his heart said, 'How could I beat the rabbit? "

The next day Rabbit was waiting Proudly under the banyan tree. Mr. Wolf also has come to be a referee. Once the turtles come, Mr. Wolf said, "The rules are like this, you start off the line right there under the mango tree. You can see it? ' "Could be ... could be ...," Rabbit and Turtle replied. "Now who could come first under this banyan tree, that's what wins," said the wolf again.
"Okay ... one .... two ... three ... go!" Mr. Wolf gestured. Rabbits jump immediately preceded the turtle, which began to move slowly, because she could not leave her house. "Come on the turtles, run dong .....!" Rabbit shouted from a distance. "I will wait here ya ...," he said mockingly turtles. Rabbit sitting around singing. The wind was blowing softly and when cool, so that makes Rabbit becomes drowsy, and, shortly after Rabbit was asleep!

Slowly but surely a turtle step backwards. quietly he passed Rabbits asleep. A few more steps he will reach the finish. When that rabbit up. How shocked he was when he saw the tortoise had almost reached the finish. He ran backwards and jump to catch turtles. But it was too late, turtle feet have touched the finish line and Mr. Wolf have decided that the winner is a turtle. The Arrogant Rabbit paused as if not believing that he could fall asleep.
"Well, who won Rabbit?" asked the tortoise to the hare. "Well, it turns out you win the tortoise," said the shy rabbit. "Now I'm one of you, you do not get cocky anymore, not like mocking anymore, and do not be naughty, huh?" said the turtle. "Yeah lah turtles, from now on I will not be arrogant, do not make fun of anymore. Excuse me," said the rabbit. "Yeah, okay, now we're friends right?" said the turtle. Since then Rabbits are not arrogant.




1 komentar: